- August 12, 2021
- No Comment
Entry Level Job Vacancy At United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has advertised an entry-level job Vacancy for drivers.
Job Summary: The Driver in the UNHCR Office is normally supervised directly by the Administrative Officer/Associate/Assistant or another staff member when the scale of the Operation so require it. Besides driving, the incumbent is responsible for upkeep and maintenance of the assigned UNHCR vehicle(s) as per technical guidance and specifications established by the Organisation. S/he is required to follow strict instructions and security guidance provided by the supervisor. While the basic function of a driver is to drive the official vehicles of UNHCR, s/he may be called upon to perform minor maintenance and repair of UNHCR vehicles.
The Driver has regular contacts with staff within the UNHCR Office and with others (including Partners, government authorities, etc.) outside UNHCR involving a limited exchange of information.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Driver job should hold a For G2D – 2 years relevant experience with Completion of Primary Education or High School Diploma or higher
- Driving licence, knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- DV-Driving Rules and Regulations
- DV – Basic Vehicle Mechanical Skills;
- Language Requirements:Please also note that English is essential for this Job Opening.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the United Nations in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 19thAugust 2021