Final Results! Speaker Kadaga Triumph Kamuli District With Flying Colours

Views: 2
Final Results! Speaker Kadaga Triumph Kamuli District With Flying Colours
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

The Speaker of Parliament Rebecca Kadaga has been declared the winner of Kamuli Woman Member of Parliament flag bearer in Friday’s National Resistance Movement party primary elections.

Results released today evening indicate that Kadaga garnered 11,598 votes against her opponent Deborah Mwesigwa who polled 551.

Speaker Rebbeca Kadaga

Kadaga has been declared the winner with a landslide figure of 95.5% leaving her opponent with only 4.5%.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

Search

Latest News

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.