- August 20, 2021
- 1 Comment
Got your A-level results? Here is how you can join Victoria University To achieve your dream Career
Following the release of Uganda’s advanced certificate of education (UACE), several students are struggling to find their way into higher institutions of learning but worry no more because Uganda’s leading education hub, Victoria University has got you covered with all the Online Distance E-Learning (ODeL) you need.
Victoria University has taken the lead in Uganda for offering online lessons which means, students can pursue their dream careers right from wherever they are regardless of distance, time and Covid-19 related restrictions.
Victoria University has further devised several means of ensuring continuity in learning despite the lockdown and other several challenges that came along with the pandemic.
Victoria University rolled out the V-Class, a state-of-the-art learning management system to cater for students not only in Uganda but across Africa to ensure continuity of learning.
Victoria University is leading the transition to online education and producing graduates with job experience through its work-integrated-learning approach, so why wait? register now and join victoria university’s AUG-SEPT intake.
Among the digital solutions that have kept Victoria University at the top include;
Victoria University does not only provide these online solutions but also provide educational data for their students but this is not all, the university also offers scholarships and bursaries for financially constrained students to enable them to achieve their dreams especially during this pandemic.
Victoria University has a couple of faculties among them including;
- Faculty of Business and Management
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Petroleum and Energy Studies
The university also has a couple of undergraduate courses among them including;
Faculty of Business and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – 3 years
- Bachelor of Banking and Finance – 3 years
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management – 3 years
- Bachelor of International Business – 3 years
- Bachelor of Science in Oil and Gas Accounting – 3 years
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics – 2 years
- Diploma in Banking and Finance – 2 years
- Diploma in Business Administration – 2 years
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality – 2 years
Faculty of Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science – 3 years
- Bachelor of Business in Information Systems – 3 years
- Bachelor of Information Technology – 3 years
- Diploma in Business Information Systems – 2 years
- Diploma in Information Technology – 2 years
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Public Administration and Management – 3 years
- Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration – 3 years
- Bachelor of Journalism and Media Studies – 3 years
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management – 3 years
- Bachelor of International Relations and Diplomatic Studies – 3 years
- Foundation Programme
- Higher Education Certificate in Biological Science
Faculty of Health of Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health – Full Time: 4 years
- Bachelor of Environmental Health – 3 years
- Bachelor of Nursing Science – 4 years
- Bachelor of Midwifery Science – 3 years
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration and Management (MA-PAM).