- June 23, 2021
- No Comment
Manager Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
Focused on delivering the DStv and GOtv business targets for Reconnects, Disconnects, Active Days, ARPU, reducing dormancy, increasing loyalty, upsell and cross-sell, customer lifecycle management/engagement, and CSAT as per budget, contributing to the formulation of CVM strategy and ensuring its correct implementation. The CVM Manager-ARPU is responsible for all CVM related activities in-market, complete and up-to-date understanding of the customer base behavior and trends as well as to maintain a highly skilled and motivated team to ensure maximum efficacy
Responsibilities /Key Deliverables
|Strategy localization and execution
· Deliver the Customer Value Management strategy that will drive and enable the Customer value, targets and objectives.
· Translate the organizational strategy into meaningful operational targets and strategic focus areas for the business unit under management.
· Ensure that the focus areas are disseminated to all levels in the business unit.
· Keep a close relationship and understanding of marketing plans and content to be promoted.
Business Growth and Revenue Generation
· Budget for and negotiate the necessary resources to drive and deliver the planned activities and campaigns.
· Ensure technical conditions and capacity to communicate discounted and non-discounted campaigns to the Customer base ensuring full adherence to existing SLAs.
· Negotiate agreements with 3rd Party vendors and maximize ROI.
· Understand subscriber behaviour and monitor customer base trends to continuously design/readapt initiatives to address risks and inform the business.
· Revise and sign off on CVM documentation as per request from CVM Commercial or CVM Governance, contributing to the improvement and refinement of all content.
· Plan, coordinate and supervise all retention activities towards 90-day active base improvement.
· Measuring the success of a loyalty programme
· Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members.
· Determine and analyze development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed, as per cross-functional skill development activities oriented to impact the retention effort.
· Create effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
· Implement reward schemes towards performance.
· Implement successful change initiatives, plan and ensure optimal resource.
Education & Training
- Bachelors’ degree in any of the following subjects: Business, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Statistics or Mathematics
- MBA highly preferred
Skills & Experience
- 4 years + of professional Commercial or Marketing experience ideally within the pay-tv or telecommunications industry and at least the last 2 years in a management role
- Strong experience in customer experience and journey, churn retention, revenue assurance, and campaign management, and customer lifecycle management.
- Experience Customer Retention Management, Customer Experience, Customer Strategy or related role (preferably in a consulting, services, or subscriptions sectors)
- Subscriber Base Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Intelligence
- Forecast / Demand Strategies
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Business Strategy
How to apply
You can apply by submitting your cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject line Manager Average Revenue Per User by 5th July
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]