Makerere University, Kampala (MUK) is looking for a transport & logistics officer both with no experience and with experience, below are the details of the job opportunity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical guidance to the Director on procurement of new vehicle and disposal of old and/or obsolete vehicles;
- Coordinate operation and maintenance of all vehicles and track daily allocations;
- Coordinate the servicing of all University vehicles;
- Coordinate licensing and re-licensing schedules for all vehicles and their allocations in or out of the University;
- Issue fuel and maintain proper records;
- Supervise drivers and provide for their welfare;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Fleet Management field from a recognized University or Institution.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literate;
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.