• October 9, 2021
  • 1 Comment

No Covid-19 Vaccination, No salary-Health Minister Ruth Aceng Shocks Public Servants

No Covid-19 Vaccination, No salary-Health Minister  Ruth Aceng Shocks Public Servants

The Health minister Dr. Jane Ruth Aceng has revealed that the government is considering attaching the salaries for health workers to get Covid-19 vaccination adding that the implementation of this plan would start with the Health Ministry.

Aceng revealed that the government is intervening to find means of getting the public vaccinated and this will start with the ministry of health and other public servants who will not be allowed to work if they are not vaccinated against covid-19 and they won’t get salaries.

Dr Aceng made the remarks while receiving a donation of 40 oxygen cylinders at Lira regional referral Hospital. The donations were made by Absa Bank to support Covid-19 treatment at the Lira treatment center.

According to Aceng, in Lira, 90 percent of health workers have been vaccinated while the remaining 10 percent are still hesitant to get vaccinated.

Aceng noted that the country is tired of lockdown and the sooner the population gets vaccinated the sooner the fully reopening of the economy.

Video courtesy of NTV Uganda
Views: 10921

Related post

Horny man on the ran after raping his 90-year-old mother

Horny man on the ran after raping his 90-year-old…

Kenyan police have launched a manhunt for a suspect identified as Patrick Mumo Ngenge, for raping his 90-year-old mother on October 20, 2021, in…
UCC suspends spark tv’s live wire gossip show with immediate effect

UCC suspends spark tv’s live wire gossip show with…

Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) has ordered Spark TV to immediately suspend its Live Wire programme after the station appeared to ignore the regulator’s…
Video: NUP’s Joyce Bagala spits fire after court nullifying her election in Mityana

Video: NUP’s Joyce Bagala spits fire after court nullifying…

Furious Joyce Bagala has spoken out about the court’s ruling that has nullified her victory as Mityana district woman representative following…
4 2 votes
Article Rating
ugbettips

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments